Archive for January, 2010
- Printable Thank You Cards – Convenience and Flexibility: http://EzineArticles.com/3592952 #
- Kids Thank You Cards – A Great Learning Experience: http://EzineArticles.com/3592932 #
- The Business Thank You Card – An Important Relationship Building Technique: http://EzineArticles.com/3591848 #
- Business Thank You Notes – An Important Part of Your Networking Efforts: http://EzineArticles.com/3591741 #
- Business Thank You Cards – Applying Them to Business Social Networking: http://EzineArticles.com/3591258 #
- Us Pigs need to eat! Buy a large and unique guinea pig cage at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/bluestonecommerce Be a Hero to your Pigs! #
- @MuffinGuineaPig Keep the memories of Teddy close to your heart! May he enjoy his life under the Rainbow Bridge! : ( From all of us pigs. in reply to MuffinGuineaPig #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Most other Cubes and Coroplast guinea pig cage sellers use plastic press-on connectors in their cage construction. This video will show you exactly why we here at BlueStoneCommerce disagree with this practice and exclusively use zip ties (tie-wraps, cable-ties) as fasteners in all of our cage designs.
- Check out our website http://www.bluestonecages.com for large and unique guinea pig cages and tons of info! Two Authoritative Guides for Sale! #
- Finding Good Things to Write on the Wedding Anniversary Card: http://EzineArticles.com/3566632 #
- Anniversary E Cards – Are They a Good Thing Or a Bad Thing?: http://EzineArticles.com/3566342 #
- Anniversary Greeting Cards – Are Paper Cards Going Away?: http://EzineArticles.com/3558685 #
- Printable Anniversary Cards – Convenience Without Sacrificing Quality: http://EzineArticles.com/3560293 #
- What If Your Guinea Pig Grew Up to Be Larger Than Your Refrigerator?: http://EzineArticles.com/3549382 #
- Wedding Anniversary Greetings – It's Difficult to Find Creative Ideas to Write on the Card: http://EzineArticles.com/3533490 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
What if you went down to the pet shelter and picked up a cute little guinea pig pup and brought it home to live with you? And what if, as it began to grow, it began eating unusually large quantities of grass and hay and drinking enormous amounts of water – much more than its little guinea pig brothers and sisters? After a few days, you begin to notice that the floor of the cage is beginning to sag a little – but still the pudgy little pig continues to eat.
Here’s a just a couple of pictures of a cage that we are going to launch soon.
It’s got three levels and lots of room… Betcha can’t wait!
CLICK ON EITHER PHOTO to visit the BlueStoneCommerce eBay Store.
(This cage is not listed in our store just yet – if you’re interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
C&C cages are becoming increasingly popular. Their usage has increased dramatically over the past few years. This is largely because pet owners are beginning to realize that while standard mass-produced pet store cages may be economically feasible to house racks of laboratory guinea pig test subjects, they fail to provide a comfortable and healthy living environment for our much-loved family pets.